Get Familiar With Rising New Jersey Artist Chud'e



What is your name and what city do you rep?

Chud'e from Jersey City New Jersey

Tell us about your latest releases, what inspired you to create them?

I released multiple singles in 2018 and released my first album (that debuted to 500,000 streams worldwide). I have a passion for inspiring people to pursue greatness and I am not ashamed to talk about what inspires me. I'm not looking to fit in but to be true to myself and others.

What is unique about you and your music?

I would say that I am authentic. I am authentic about my beliefs, my passion, struggles, etc.

What shaped your music?

My life experience's and observation of other people's victories.

When did you realize you were going to make music professionally?

Back in 2017, I met up with a few friends that made gospel rap music. I saw how unashamed of who they were and not long after that I decided to carve my own path as believer and hip hop/r&b musician.

What type of music do you listen to?

Everything except country music. I have nothing against it, its just that never really became a fan. I liked Old town road though (if that's considered country).

What inspires you to write music?

I want to push people to greatness and share the freedom that I have.

What do you do when you don’t do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about?

Before Covid 19 I partook in a couple of homeless outreach programs, some of them I started independently. I have a passion to support the overlooked. That being said, I know that balance is needed. Its important to know ones limitations. I also like to draw/read manga. Lastly I love to workout.

Happiness to you is…

Doing what you love, living for something beyond yourself and ultimately living without regrets.

What do you wish you were told when you first started making music that you think would help artists just starting out?

That you can never be 100% aware of what to expect. God knows the beginning to the end. What you are meant to achieve will be realized if its meant to be. Know yourself and what drives you because its the only way to last.

Tell us about your upcoming projects...

I'm pleased to say that I've been working on new material. I had planned on releasing 2 new singles this year but the pandemic created a lot of delays beyond my control. I have an EP in the works that I hope to release at some point in 2021. I feel like I've evolved as an artist and that the quarantine really brought out a creative side to me that I didn't fully know existed. I believe that my next EP will contain a more modern sound (that will retain my authenticity) and will reach a broader audience. I have faith without borders and that includes people from all walks of life, beliefs and backgrounds.

Where do we find you music / music projects?

On all major streaming outlets

Any last words for the readers?

Life is a blessing and you're here for a reason.

Connect:
https://linktr.ee/chude7

No comments

Powered by Blogger.